The Jack PC from Chip PC Technologies offers a neat and novel thin-client desktop computing solution where the computer doesn't just plug into the wall, it is the plug in the wall. Running on power provided by the ethernet cable that also connects it to the data center server, the computer-in-a-wall-socket supports wireless connectivity, has dual display capabilities and runs on the RISC processor architecture – which gives the solution the equivalent of 1.2GHz of x86 processing power...
Continue Reading With the Jack PC, the computer's in the wall!
- Pano Logic's minimalist business networking solution
- How to add any hi-def display to your computer using the USB Port
- CherryPal releases $249 “cloud” desktop computer
- Dual screen mobile now with Intel Dual Core Processor
- Colibri's Tegra T20 module is a dual-core 1GHz computer the size of a SODIMM
- Adjustable presentation speakers point you in the right direction