lunes, septiembre 27, 2010

level 5 offices: your gaming dollars at work

level 5 offices: your gaming dollars at work: "

Japan-based developer Level-5 has made some of the most loved video games in recent times – Dark Cloud, Rogue Galaxy, Dragon Quest 8 & 9 and the Professor Layton series to name a few. With such successful titles under their belt, Level 5 can afford to build fancy offices, some of which you can view at its website.


level 5 office


The rooms look too professional for my taste; I’m sure Spider-Man’s feeling mighty awkward in his room. If not for the monitors with the Level-5 logo on them, you’ll never guess that they’re video game offices. But if that’s what works for the people who work there, more power to them.













Again, you can view the rest of the pictures at Level 5’s website. I like the chair-less meeting room the best. It’s obviously a Japanese tradition, but I still can’t help but be surprised when I saw the room. I wonder what Atlus’ offices look like. I bet theirs is crazy.


[via Siliconera]




"

Bookmark and Share

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario