Thanks to a judge in California, who forced Cal State to release the contract for a Sarah Palin speech, we now know what she'll demand if you want her to speak at YOUR event.
- First-Class airfare
- 'Deluxe' hotel accommodations
- Chauffeur to and from event with SUV (or, in pinch, black Town Car)
- Wooden lecturn
- Two bottled waters
- Bendy straws (for the waters)
- Pen on which to scribble notes on her hand
(Okay, we made up the last one.)
These aren't wild demands, actually, for a speaker of Palin's stature. We'd have assumed the speaking fee alone would have been $100,000. But if you want to scrimp and save, you can always hire Palin's famous single-teenage-mom daughter Bristol, who will only nick you for $14,000.
- Bristol Palin Getting Paid $14,000 For Speech To Single Moms
- 10 Clips That Made Glenn Beck Into The $32 Million Man
- Inside Sarah Palin's $12 Million Empire